BlueTracker is a smart and useful software to track every Bluetooth device. This could be your headset, another Phone, a PC, etc.
Example of applications:
- Target your headset, leave it in the pocket or your child when he’s playing in the park, and you will be advised if he gets too far from you
- Target your boss phone, you will know when he gets near to you
- Target your PC, if someone gets the phone too far from it, your Nokia will bark like a dog
- Target your neighbour’s phone, you will know when he arrives at home
- Simply make jokes to your friends... Important notice for your fun: the target device does not need to be aware of being targeted!
Basic operations are the following: First you have to set the current target, that is the Bluetooth device you want to "track". You will pick it up from a list of Bluetooth devices in memory. You can add/remove devices from the list at your pleasure. Then you start to track current device and you can see in the black panel on the screen if it is near or far from your phone, i.e. in or out of range from Bluetooth communication distance (about 10/15 meters). When the device gets near or far from your phone, you can set which action to take: a vibration alert and/or to play a sound of your choice and/or to stop search. Simple and smart !